ALL bidders must be registered to bid by noon the day before the sale. Any bidders trying to register after this deadline, are not guaranteed to bid. Phone and Agent Bidders must have all pertinent forms emailed to the office by noon the day before the sale as well.
Not all Fees are accessed to all bidders. Please read our Buyer’s Terms & Conditions for more information.
- Online Bidding Buyer’s Premium ~ 1%
- Phone Bidding Buyer’s Premium ~ 2%
- 3% Credit/Debit Card Convenience Fee (4% International)
- NO Fee ~ Payment by E-check, Personal Check, or Cash
- Washoe County, Nevada Sales Tax ~ 8.265% unless Resale Certificate is Provided
- $40 Health Inspection Fee/Horse ($200 International)
- $10 Brand Inspection Fee/Horse
TAX EXEMPT ~ RESALE CERTIFICATE
If you have a resale number in your resident state, you will need to find your state exemption form, fill it out, and email it to our office. If the office does not have your completed resale certificate at the time of payment, you will be accessed Nevada Sales Tax at a rate of 8.265%.