ALL Online & Phone Bidders are required to be registered to bid by noon the day before the sale. Any Online or Phone Bidders trying to register after this deadline, are not guaranteed to bid.
Not all Fees are accessed to all bidders. Please read our Buyer’s Terms & Conditions for more information.
- 1% Online Bidding Buyer’s Premium
- 2% Phone Bidding Buyer’s Premium
- 3% Credit/Debit Card Convenience Fee (4% International)
- NO Fee ~ Payment by E-check, Personal Check, or Cash
- Washoe County, Nevada Sales Tax ~ 8.265% unless Resale Certificate is Provided
- $75 Health Inspection Fee/Horse ($300 International)
- $20 Brand Inspection Fee/Horse
TAX EXEMPT ~ RESALE CERTIFICATE
The only way to be exempt on livestock in Nevada is if you have a resale number in your resident state. You will need to find your state’s resale certificate, fill it out, and email it to our office BEFORE the sale. If the office does not have your completed resale certificate at the time of payment, you will be accessed Nevada Sales Tax at a rate of 8.265%.