Register to Bid - Best of Texas Premier Horse Sale
All online & phone bidders are required to be registered to bid no later than noon the day before the sale.
Any online or phone bidders trying to register after this deadline, are not guaranteed to bid.
All onsite bidders joining us live will need to bring their current drivers license and a credit card to keep on file in order to register and retrieve a bidder number. Check-in at the white office trailer upon arrival.
Not all Fees are accessed to all bidders. Please read our Buyer’s Terms & Conditions for more information.
- 1% Online Bidding Buyer’s Premium
- 2% Phone Bidding Buyer’s Premium
- 3% Credit/Debit Card Convenience Fee (4% International)
- NO Fee ~ Personal Check, Cash, or Electronic Check (e-check only available to online & phone bidders)
- NO Sales Tax on Livestock Purchases in Texas
- $75 Health Inspection Fee/Horse ($300 International)